Medical Weight Loss
If you're looking for a medical weight loss program that really works, look no further than Michigan Integrated Health. Our services are designed to help you lose weight fast and safely!
Our weight loss clinic offers FDA-approved medical weight loss services so patients can lose weight, keep it off, and live longer healthier lives!
Medical weight loss is the fastest, safest, and most effective way to lose weight and keep it off.
Our Detroit Area medical weight loss clinic, has a track record of over 20,000 satisfied patients. It includes FDA-approved weight loss medications, nutrition, health coaching, hormone replacement therapy, and an easy-to-use web application where you can track your calories, exercise, and weight loss goals.
“Our medical weight loss program not only helps you lose weight but provides you the knowledge and tools to enjoy sustainable results for a long time.”
Our Three-Step Process
Our consultations are designed to show you how our programs work and how we can provide a better option for weight loss.
START THE PROGRAM
Based on your evaluation results, we will determine the best options for you to lose weight fast and safely.
We will provide you with everything that was chosen for your plan. We will be right by your side throughout the whole program and help keep you on track every step of the way.
DOES IT REALLY WORK?
See what kind of results people get with our weight loss program.*
Who Can Benefit From Medical Weight Loss?
The program at our medical weight loss clinic is ideal for men and women who have tried but failed to lose weight on their own or on other programs. It's designed with those people in mind - overweight individuals that are fed up with yo-yo dieting or the latest fad diets—and are now ready to make a commitment to achievable, long-term weight loss.
Our highly trained staff understands the complexities of weight loss. We realize that often diet and exercise aren’t enough, and we know how to recognize, and help you to overcome, the contributing factors that may create obstacles to your success.
How Does Medical Weight Loss Work?
There can be many approaches to medical weight loss. We have helped over 20,000 patients with our trusted medical weight loss programs. Your medical weight loss program may include:
- Prescription appetite suppressants – Our doctors use FDA-approved medications that have been clinically proven to safely and effectively help to suppress your appetite and limit your caloric intake.
- Nutrition and dietary counseling – Your own personal fitness coach will help you set and achieve your weight loss goals by recommending exercise, dietary and practical lifestyle changes that will help you to lose weight and keep it off.
- Lipotropic (fat burning) injections to increase metabolism - As part of our medical weight loss program, we incorporate vitamin injections that can be done one to two times a week. They include the B-complex of vitamins along with amino acids to help your immune system, digestive health and give you amazing energy.
- Tracking and monitoring of your results and progress – We use a proprietary mobile app that allows you to monitor your weight loss progress, helps you to count calories and make better food choices, and instantly share information with our doctors to help you reach and maintain your ideal weight.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy – As part of your medical weight loss program, you may also be prescribed a course of testosterone replacement therapy and/or growth hormone replacement therapy. Declining levels of both testosterone and human growth hormone (HGH) contribute to weight gain and difficulties with weight loss. If during your complete physical exam, your hormones are found to be low, hormone replacement therapy may be part of your medical weight loss program.
What Are the Signs of Obesity?
Patients who are considered obese are most likely to benefit from medical weight loss.
The warning signs of obesity include:
What Kind of Results Can I Expect From Medical Weight Loss?
Of course, the results of medical weight loss vary from patient to patient, but we have a track record of over 20,000 patients who have experienced life-changing results on our program. We have some patients who have lost over 35 pounds in just a few weeks and some that have lost nearly 100 pounds on our program. But, most importantly, they have kept it off, and are living, happier, healthier, and more productive lives!
We Take a Different Approach to Medical Weight Loss
Michigan Integrated Health is the Detroit/Utica area's premier clinic for safe and effective medical weight loss solutions.
We treat each patient uniquely because we understand the importance of treating weight loss as a medical condition. So many weight loss programs fail because patients struggle to maintain results once treatment is finished.
We have made it easier than ever to set you up for long-term success by giving you the knowledge and support you need to be your best.
Our goal is to help you become independent and healthy, not reliant on our diet plans. Our Medical Weight Loss Clinic provides real solutions for real people. If you are tired of one-size-fits-all diets, call (586) 434-4776 or fill out the form below to schedule your consultation now!
WATCH STORIES SHARED BY REAL PEOPLE
How their lives transformed with our weight loss program.*
Common Questions About Obesity and Medical Weight Loss
We have helped over 20,000 patients with our trusted medical weight loss programs. Our programs can include multiple FDA approved treatment options that include:
Get Started Today!
It all starts with a consultation
No hassle. No commitment. Absolutely no pressure.
I was in an accident and started gaining weight and it wasn’t stopping. I’ve tried diet pills and cutting food out, but nothing worked. After 6 weeks of being on weight loss program with MIH I have lost 20 lbs. The flexibility of being able to still eat what I want makes the program easy to follow.
- Laura Algonac, MI*
- Lisa Macomb, MI*
Why Our Program Is The Better Option
We treat each patient uniquely because we understand the importance of treating weight loss as a medical condition.
So many weight loss programs fail because patients struggle to maintain results once treatment is finished. We have made it easier than ever to set you up for long-term success by giving you the knowledge and support you need to be your best.
Our goal is to help you become independent and healthy, not reliant on our diet plans. We offer real solutions for real people.
If you are tired of one-size-fits-all diets – schedule your consultation now!*
Ready To Get Started?
*Results vary depending on your starting point, medical conditions and body composition.
or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Request an Appointment
GET IN TOUCH
STAY IN TOUCH